Zebra Baby Boy Shower

| All Parties, Nancy's Parties

I had the honor to host my very first baby shower for one of my good friends, Julie.  She is pregnant with her second little boy.  His name is Luke.  This is also my very first “BOY” party!  It was fun searching for ideas and seeing them come to life!  Thank you to my friend, Liz for capturing these beautiful pics!
The invite was made by my friend, Tricia.  Julie really wanted to have a zebra theme.  We decided to add this type of blue insted of the traditional baby blue.
zebrababyshower008
As guests arrived, they wrote a “wish” for baby Luke or “advice” for the mom-to-be on these zebra circles hanging on the tree.
Next to this tree I set up a table for the gifts.  I made the mini-banner taped on the wall.
zebrababyshower020
zebrababyshower025
Zebra lanterns hanging from the ceiling in the kitchen…
zebrababyshower026
The table was so much fun to put together. I made the centerpiece for it.  I added some votives and glass jars with fresh white roses.
zebrababyshower027
zebrababyshower028
zebrababyshower004
zebrababyshower029
I bought plastic flutes and added a “It’s a boy” charm with a blue bow…they looked adorable!
zebrababyshower013
I ordered labels with baby’s name and “It’s a boy” for the bottled water.
zebrababyshower001
I made the “DRINKS” banner :)
zebrababyshower014
zebrababyshower015
Yummy lemonade made by Kim :)
Blue punch to match the party.
zebrababyshower017Baby carriage purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I used it to put wrapped silverware at the food table…
zebrababyshower002
zebrababyshower018
“BOY” blocks purchased from HERE.
zebrababyshower019
I made the “FOOD” banner as well :)
zebrababyshower021
zebrababyshower022
zebrababyshower023
zebrababyshower024
zebrababyshower036
“CHOCOLATE TREATS” table.  Julie and I decided to have all chocolate desserts including a chocolate fountain….yummy!!!
zebrababyshower038
I bought brown zebra fabric at JoAnne’s for the backdrop.  I made this mini-banner “It’s A Boy”.
zebrababyshower031
I decided to add  the letter “L” on the table for baby’s name, Luke.  I painted it brown and added brown glitter on it…super easy and inexpensive :)
zebrababyshower009
I’ve never made a diaper cake before.  My friend, Lisa, came over and pretty much made it for me :)  I just watched and helped rolling some diapers!  There are 3 custom-made brown zebra burp cloths at the top made by my friend, Valarie at Everything Girly.
zebrababyshower007
I made cake pops for the very first time….NOT fun for me.  I am not a betty crocker….it was harder than I thought!  Bakerella is one of my idols..ha!
zebrababyshower005
I made these yummy oreo truffles.  My friend, April told me about them and they were a hit!…..delish!
Zebra cake, cookies, and cupcakes made by Decadent Delights.  They were to die for…delicious!
zebrababyshower032
zebrababyshower034
zebrababyshower033
Treats for the chocolate fountain :)
zebrababyshower037
zebrababyshower006
Chocolate raisins because they match…ha!
zebrababyshower040
I edited this photo just for fun :)
zebrababyshower035
Baby shower thank you favors.  A small jar with chocolate raisins and blue m&m’s.  A “thank you for coming to my shower. Luke” sticker on the lid.
zebrababyshower010
And here’s my gorgeous friend, Julie.  Doesn’t she look beautiful pregnant?
 Sources:
Dessert tags and stickers fromPink Clover Designs
Water bottle labels from DoodleZ Designs
“BOY” wood blocks from Wood N’ Stitches
Blue table runner from Party Shoppe
Zebra paper lanterns from Pier1Imports
Cake, cookies, and cupcakes by Decadent Delights
Idea for the flutes and charms from Pizzazzerie
Idea for the “thank you” favors from Beau-coup
Cake pops fromBakerella
Letter “L” on the table (she added a “T” on her crab shack table) from TomKat Studio
Custom zebra burp cloths from Everything Girly
Baby carriage from Hobby Lobby
All the baby shower banners from my shop A To Zebra Celebrations
Photography by Liz BiesemeyerThank you to all of my friends and Julie’s family who helped me with this beautiful shower.  I could have never done it on my own.
XOXO

Shop DIY Baby Shower Favors @ Beau-coup.com

20 Comments

20 Comments on Zebra Baby Boy Shower

1. outsourcing companies
    July 27, 2014 at 3:17 pm (22 hours ago)

The private security guard company handles the start-up costs associated with hiriing security guards as well as purchasing
    equipment and uniforms. Experts are peedicting that the communicatfions leader will dominate the industry offerng multiple packages of long distance, cable, and Internet access.

Outsourcing metrics can save the company from having
    high operating costs in maintaining a workforce of hundreds
    and thousands of employees and upgrading equipment.

2. investors service
    July 25, 2014 at 12:52 am (4 days ago)

Experts in the field of real estate believe that with the correct amount of logic and determination, one could become a millionaire using
    proper real estate investment techniques. ” devoted mostly to the Lease Option method acquiring and controlling real estate without actually buying it. Appropriating and transferring up to $1,277,105 from Fund 462, Merced Theatre, to the Redevelopment Agency, Fund 843, Project No. Repairs will be done using the ground rate which each leaseholder pays to the freeholder. It will save you time, and get you the final results you deserve. If you do not know anything about real estate investing, take a deep breath and relax. In any shared-living arrangement, the parties should take the time to draw up a list of each expense that will be shared and how much everyone is expected to pay. These hidden gems are not hard to come by if you do your research. There is less investor competition in commercial real estate because some investors are not comfortable in larger investments, such as office buildings, shopping centers, or industrial complexes. s not easy to tell if the improvements have a separate owner.

My site; investors service

3. prenatal vitamins hair growth for men
    July 25, 2014 at 12:43 am (4 days ago)

The beginning of the end came the day Nia’s boyfriend didn’t take up her offer of caring for him when he was ill.
    It is possible that combining the two hair loss products in a regimen can address the hair loss problem from
    two fronts. Because of this, you need to clean your hairs and make them tidy at all the
    times.

My webpage :: prenatal vitamins hair growth for men

4. A To Zebra Celebrations
    February 3, 2011 at 5:14 am (3 years ago)

I purchased the baby carriage at the store, not online. However, it was a very random find…I've never seen another one since then. Sorry girls.

5. Anonymous
    February 3, 2011 at 3:39 am (3 years ago)

Do you still think they might have the baby carriage at Hobby Lobby? I couldn't find it either.

6. Anonymous
    January 12, 2011 at 8:53 pm (4 years ago)

I can't find that baby carriage at Hobby Lobby. Did you order it online?

7. JoYcE
    October 28, 2010 at 12:45 am (4 years ago)

i am so inlove with this setup.. i wanna copy it!!!

8. Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC.
    August 2, 2010 at 11:27 am (4 years ago)

Super cute!!!! Awesome job!!!

Ebony
    sparklingeventdesigns.blogspot.com

9. Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC.
    August 2, 2010 at 11:27 am (4 years ago)

Super cute!!!! Awesome job!!!

Ebony
    sparklingeventdesigns.blogspot.com

10. Southern Reflections
    July 30, 2010 at 4:19 pm (4 years ago)

I am SO HAPPY I found your blog!!! I LOVE all things zebra!!! I want you to do my next party!!!!!!! :-D

11. baby gifts
    July 23, 2010 at 6:57 pm (4 years ago)

What an amazing shower! Everything looks lovely! Thank you for posting these pictures. I’m really impressed. I can say that you really did such a good job! :)

12. Lisa
    July 22, 2010 at 5:29 am (4 years ago)

Nancy…..what an amazing shower! I loved it all! Your cake pops look great!! Very impressed. :)

13. Melissa C
    July 21, 2010 at 7:00 pm (4 years ago)

Such a cute party!! The oreo truffles sound delish!

Melissa ;)

14. Jodee Leader
    July 21, 2010 at 3:54 am (4 years ago)

You did a fabulous job! Everything is adorable! I love the colors and I especially love the party favors and labels!

15. AZPartyMamma
    July 21, 2010 at 1:20 am (4 years ago)

great job on putting together a beautiful shower. I love that shade of blue. I just had a friend use that color on the walls of her nursery!

16. Party Flair
    July 20, 2010 at 11:38 pm (4 years ago)

Everything looks amazing!!! Very nicely done!

17. Pam @ PartyStart.Me
    July 20, 2010 at 11:27 pm (4 years ago)

Absolutely stunning! Everything looks to sophisticated, yet fun!

18. Scarf Ace
    July 20, 2010 at 10:49 pm (4 years ago)

What a lovely baby shower! So sophisticated yet also fun at the same time! Love the "L" and the favors and the plastic flutes and the banners! Great job :-)

Omae

19. Anonymous
    July 20, 2010 at 8:04 pm (4 years ago)

I love all the pictures. They turned out so wonderful.
    Julie

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Zebra Baby Boy Shower

1. [...] post: Zebra Baby Boy Shower | A to Zebra Celebrations This entry is filed under [...]