Party Ideas {Mason Jars}

| DIY and Crafts

Thrifty-Mason-Jar-Crafts-and-Google-Hangout-3
I love the use of  mason jars that have been popping up in party decor lately. I think they have their own unique vintage feel that are able to add a perfect touch to a party. Here are a few ideas how you can incorporate Mason Jars into your next party.
Layer cupcakes, frosting, and sprinkles for cupcakes in a jar!
Silverware in the Mason jars for a fun way to hold them
Serve the drinks in cute little Mason jars like these
Or use them for cute thank you gifts!

8 Comments

8 Comments on Party Ideas {Mason Jars}

1. melismama
    June 6, 2011 at 9:21 pm (3 years ago)

I bought those cute mason jar cups that you have with the straws in them. Using them for the 1st time this week for a party, can't wait!

2. urbanistaweddings
    March 11, 2011 at 3:45 am (4 years ago)

This is a really great post! I have been using mason jars for several years and love the versatility they provide. I use them as vases for random flowers and set them all in a group. At this very moment I have a large mason jar filled with willow branches and a peacock feather. I get compliments on my usage often.

3. Deborah
    March 11, 2011 at 2:29 am (4 years ago)

The lemonade jars are adorable! Any clue where to find the lids with the straw openings?

4. Mighty M
    March 11, 2011 at 12:23 am (4 years ago)

Mason Jar's are so handy to have around! I love the cupcake idea. :)

5. Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea
    March 10, 2011 at 8:49 pm (4 years ago)

Wonderful ideas! Love the lemonade and the hurricane lanterns! Newest follower!

Jessica @ http://www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com

pssst – would love for you to visit, I have a giveaway going on too! See my sidebar!

6. Jodee
    March 10, 2011 at 4:14 am (4 years ago)

I am drooling over the lemonade jars! They would be perfect for Kamree's lime green and yellow daisy party this summer!

Love, love, love your new blog look too!

7. Yuri
    March 10, 2011 at 3:47 am (4 years ago)

Awesome Ideas! Love the cupcake-in-a-jar!