Sunshine Safari Baby Shower

| Nancy's Parties

Operation Shower is a non-profit organization that plans and coordinates gorgeous baby showers for pregnant military wives.
I was truly honored to be part of this baby shower that happened 3 weeks ago in San Diego, CA.  I had a great time meeting some new party girls.  This is the best job ever!  Party! party! party! lol

Paper & CAKE designed the fun and bright printables for this baby shower!

Here’s the list of the 12 designers who participated.  We all incorporated products from Pottery Barn Kids.  It was super fun seeing what everyone came up with!

A Blissful Nest

Cupcakes & Cutlery

Hostess with the Mostess

Jen from HWTM and I.  She’s so pretty!!

Maddycakes Muse

How cute is Michelle?…..She is the creative designer behind Maddycakes Muse!….She is so.much.fun.! Can’t wait to hang out with her again :) AND she lives in Arizona….yeah!

Paper & CAKE

Shawna Brockmeier Styled Events

Soiree Event Design

Sweets Indeed

Gorgeous marshmallows from The Marshmallow Studio

A delicious and stunning cake from Hey There, Cupcake!

Other vendors that made yummy sweets!
Pushckaes: Meringue Bake Shop
Safari hat & binocular cookies: Allyson Jane
Cupcakes: JennyWenny Cakes
Lollipop Flowers: The Sweetest Affair
Monkey Cake Pops: A Twist of Cake

The Tomkat Studio

Thoughtfully Simple

Photo credit- Nicole Benitez Photography

Your Bash!

And last but not least, my table!  I HAD to add some zebra lol
Here’s me setting up :)

Photo credit- Dez and Tam Photography

Photo credit- Nicole Benitez Photography

Photo credit- Nicole Benitez Photography

Each mom received a “BABY” spoon from Pumpernickel and Wry

I made the burlap napkin rings.  Tutorial coming soon.

Photo credit- Nicole Benitez Photography

Photo credit- Nicole Benitez Photography

Photo credit- Nicole Benitez Photography

Here’s a picture of all of us there :)

Photo credit- Nicole Benitez Photography

I loved being part of Operation Shower! I hope to help again in the future!
Be sure to check out their website to see how you can help.

9 Comments

9 Comments on Sunshine Safari Baby Shower

1. Michelles Tasty Creations
    April 29, 2012 at 2:38 pm (2 years ago)

Wow, Absolutely beautiful. What an awesome organization to give back to those who give so much.

I’m out blog hopping today and I’m a new follower. I host a weekly Creative Thursday link party (runs through Monday nights) and I would love to invite you to share this, and any other posts, on my link party at http://www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com. Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
    Michelle

2. Anonymous
    April 5, 2012 at 6:56 am (3 years ago)

I need help on making more reciep cards

3. cheapcraftymama
    April 4, 2012 at 1:13 pm (3 years ago)

Wow, what great ideas! That looks awesome! I would love for you to share it (and any other creations) at my new linky party- "Pin It and Win It Wednesday" @ http://www.cheapcraftymama.com!

4. Mama Jodi
    April 3, 2012 at 6:10 pm (3 years ago)

It is all absolutely amazing. I'm always impressed by your work and attention to detail. I also love baby showers that aren't so baby themed. Amazing!

5. Maddycakes
    February 22, 2012 at 5:06 am (3 years ago)

Love you Nancy!! You are the sweetest ~ you and your 17 boxes that kept falling off the golf cart!

6. Mary Beth|Cupcakes and Crinoline
    February 14, 2012 at 12:45 pm (3 years ago)

What a wonderful idea…so great to be able to do something so special for those who sacrifice so much. All of the table settings were beautiful and yours was elegant AND fun! {and one can never have too much zebra!}

Have a lovely day. hugs, mb

7. Mama Jodi
    February 14, 2012 at 5:56 am (3 years ago)

You do such amazing work! Love all of this.

8. Tonya (Soiree Event Design)
    February 13, 2012 at 6:19 pm (3 years ago)

makes we want to relive it all over again! thanks Nancy! I'll be in Phoenix soon…we MUST hangout!

9. MamaJB
    February 13, 2012 at 4:34 pm (3 years ago)

Wow, everything looks incredible! I love the burlap napkin rings, and can't wait for the tut on them :)