Search this blog
Get the Newsletter!
Grab a button!
How to Make an Affordable Sparkly Party Sign
Happy Tutorial Thursday! Paula from Postscripts here again to teach you how to make an Affordable Party Sign!
Wood Board (I found mine in the field out in the back field.)
Stencils (Walmart $3.50)
Sponge Stencil Brush
Glitter (I found this old glitter in my mom’s craft supplies)
Paint (I used leftover paint from our house)
Note: You do not need the big black lab. Buster wanted to be in on the action. (see feet above)
1. Tape down the stencils with the painter’s tape making it pretty tight.
2. Dab on a surplus of paint (I wish I would have done it thicker)
4. Looking good so far!
5. Quickly spread on glitter in excess.
6. Remove glitter and fill empty spots with glue and more glitter.
If you use plenty of paint in step 2, you won’t need this step.
6. Tada! Now you have an affordable sign that can be used over and over!
In other news, we got snow on our mountains here in Colorado yesterday!
Where are you from and what’s the weather like there?