Search this blog
Get the Newsletter!
Grab a button!
Cracker Candy Recipe
I made this yummy recipe the other day for the first time. Oh my goodness!!! It is heavenly. My family loved it. It’s easy, inexpensive and delicious! Your kids can help make it too
My daughter had fun breaking up the crackers.
- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 1 cup of real butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 12oz chocolate chips
- 1 cup of pecans (optional)
- Cover cookie sheet with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. Crumble saltine crackers over cookies sheet.
- In sauce pan melt butter and brown sugar. Bring to boil. Cook 3-5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil over.
- Pour mixture over crackers. Place in oven for 5 minutes at 400 degrees. Watch to make sure it does not burn.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over cookie sheet. Chips will begin to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over top of crackers and mixture. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes or until hard.
- Remove from refrigerator and break apart.
Enjoy this recipe! It’s perfect for any holiday