Search this blog
Subscribe Via Email
Get Party Inspiration
Grab A Button
Categories and Tags1st Birthday Adult Parties Baby Baby Revealing Party Baby Shower Baby Showers Birthday party Boy Parties Boys Christmas crafts Desserts DIY Easter First Birthday Free Printables Girl Parties Girls Girls Parties Giveaway Halloween Holiday Parties Holidays Homemade how to make Kids Parties Link Party Link Party Tuesday My family My life Nancy's Parties Parties Party Princess Party Recipes Spring party Summer Summer party Sweets Truthful Thursday Tuesday Linky Party tutorial Tutorials Valentine's Day Vintage
Cracker Candy Recipe
I made this yummy recipe the other day for the first time. Oh my goodness!!! It is heavenly. My family loved it. It’s easy, inexpensive and delicious! Your kids can help make it too
My daughter had fun breaking up the crackers.
- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 1 cup of real butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 12oz chocolate chips
- 1 cup of pecans (optional)
- Cover cookie sheet with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. Crumble saltine crackers over cookies sheet.
- In sauce pan melt butter and brown sugar. Bring to boil. Cook 3-5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil over.
- Pour mixture over crackers. Place in oven for 5 minutes at 400 degrees. Watch to make sure it does not burn.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over cookie sheet. Chips will begin to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over top of crackers and mixture. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes or until hard.
- Remove from refrigerator and break apart.
Enjoy this recipe! It’s perfect for any holiday