Did you know today is National Tequila Day? If you have been following for a while, you know I’m a huge Tequila fan. My favorite is Patron Tequila. I prefer to drink straight shots with lime and salt, however there are those days when I go to happy hour and margaritas are just as good!
Here’s my 10 top favorite recipes:
- Refreshing Classic Margarita
- Tequila Cherry Limeade
- Fresh Cherry Margarita
- Blackberry Margarita
- Tequila Sunrise Pops
- Pink Lemonade Margarita
- Your Sageness Tequila Drink
- Raspberry Palomas
- Electric Blue Margarita
- Peach Skinny Margarita
So are you going to celebrate all weekend? I know I will at least Friday and Saturday
Are you looking for some beautiful margarita glasses? Check out One Kings Lane. Love their stuff!
Are you wondering how to host a birthday party for your child and keep it all under a budget? Well…..I’m here to share my tips with you! There are tons of other tips out there and I will keep bringing you more fun ideas every Thursday. We can call it “Party Tips on Thursdays!”…..sounds cool right? Here’s the top 20 and they are sooooooo easy!
- Send an evite to your guests. Don’t print or mail invites
- Keep your guest list under 10 kids
- Host the party in your backyard or at the park
- Choose a time for the party that isn’t lunch or dinner time
- Schedule the party for no more than 2 hours
- Serve light snacks, fruit and veggies with dips is always a great option
- Offer two things to drink- always water and kool-aid or home-made punch
- Bake a cake or cupcakes not both
- If you’d like your cake or cupcakes to look custom made- add sprinkles, lollipops and/or candy. Target and Walmart are great at adding whatever you want on your cake and it’s not expensive
- Set up your desserts and candy on a 6ft table or a rectangular piece of furniture covered with a plastic tablecloth
- Make jello for the kids in colors to match your party. Kids love it and it’s inexpensive!
- Recycle 3-4 glass jars for the candy
- Candy can be gumballs, tootsie rolls, sixlets and gummy bears
- Dress up your jars with scrapbook paper, ribbon, washi tape, rhinestones and more
- Buy party supplies, plates, cups, napkins, etc from your local .99 cents store or Dollar Tree
- Make party hats with scrapbook paper
- Blow up balloons everywhere and let the kids take some home
- Play classic games with the kids such as musical chairs, bean bag toss, pin the tail on the donkey, bingo, etc
- Oriental Trading is my favorite store to buy favors and prizes
- Have your child hand write thank you notes on scrapbook paper instead of buying thank you cards.
Happy party planning my friends! Do you have any other tips to share? I’d love to hear!!!
It is Back to School for kids this week here in Arizona! Can you believe it? It seems so early but my girls have been out of school since May 30th. Most kids are ready to go back. I’m excited to be planning a little surprise party for the girls this week, but I have been looking at tons of ideas on the web. I came across this stunning party by Sweet Bambini Event Styling. AMAZING!
It’s Fashion For Less Friday my friends! I have to tell you that I love love to match what I wear at my parties. Do you ever do that? There’s just something about seeing the party theme and the girls and I matching. If you look back at my parties you will notice how all is color coordinated.
*This is a sponsored post and all opinions are my own.* #ad
Did you know Dasani has launched this new product- DASANI Sparkling Water? I had the opportunity to try them and they are so refreshing. My favorite one is Berry flavor. I typically don’t care for unsweetened drinks but this is really good. It has zero calories and no artificial flavors. These are also great to serve at your kids’ parties! My girls love them.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links**
Who’s got a little man in their life? This Mustache party theme is super hot and popular right now. Birthday Express has all you need to throw the coolest party on the block!
I love this unique birthday party from Perfect Packages in Switzerland! It was actually for a 31st birthday. She went for a beauty bash and contacted a Mary Kay colleague to do some make up workshops…..such a great idea! She changed the words “Hello Kitty” to “Hello Pretty”……Love it….so clever!